منتدى رياض العام
عزيزي الزائر....عزيزتي الزائرة
باسمي واسم جميع إداريي ومشرفي واعضاء ๑۩ ۩๑منتدى رياض سوفت ๑۩ ۩๑ نرحب بكم معنا في منتداكم ونتمنى لكم التوفيق .. كما نود منكم المساهمه معنا في استمرار رقي هذا المنتدى الذي نكن له بالشئ الكثير ... ونرجو من الله لكم التوفيق لكي تعم الفائده على الجميع ...
الكل يتوقع منكم الأفضل عند تسجيلكم في المنـتدى وأنتم مطالبون به لوضع صورة جيدة عنكم

منتدى رياض العام
عزيزي الزائر....عزيزتي الزائرة
باسمي واسم جميع إداريي ومشرفي واعضاء ๑۩ ۩๑منتدى رياض سوفت ๑۩ ۩๑ نرحب بكم معنا في منتداكم ونتمنى لكم التوفيق .. كما نود منكم المساهمه معنا في استمرار رقي هذا المنتدى الذي نكن له بالشئ الكثير ... ونرجو من الله لكم التوفيق لكي تعم الفائده على الجميع ...
الكل يتوقع منكم الأفضل عند تسجيلكم في المنـتدى وأنتم مطالبون به لوضع صورة جيدة عنكم

منتدى رياض العام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى رياض العام

منتدى علمي ثقافي عام منوع

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Emam ali aleh al salam

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+3
المشرف العام
ismiel yousef
salah almaroob
7 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
salah almaroob
عضوفعال
عضوفعال

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 142
العمر : 54
الموقع : australia--sydney
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2009

Emam ali aleh al salam Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Emam ali aleh al salam   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالسبت 18 أبريل 2009, 9:39 am

al emam ali (asws) name ali ebn abe taleb was born 13 rajab bh-21th ramadan approxmately october 598-600,He was the cousin & the son in-law of islamic prophet mohammed (saws)who ruled over islam caliphate from 656 to 661 ,sunni muslims consider ali the 4th & final of the rashedeen NO"" Question while shi"a muslims regard ali first emam & consider him & his descendants the rightful successors to mohammed (saws),All of which are member of the(aaal albeyt) the household of mohammed(saws),this disagreement split the muslim community into the sunni & shi"a branches most records indicte that during mohammed (saws)"s time Ali (aswa) was the only person born in kaaba sanctuary in macca,The holiest place in islam,his father was abo taleb ebn abd al mottaleb & his mother was fatema bent asaad,but he was raised in the household of mohammed (saws)"S uncle when the prophet reported receiving a divine revelation ali(asws) the first to accept his message dedicaating his life to the cause of islam.ali (asws) migrated to medena shortly after mohammed (saws),there mohammed (saws) told ali (asws) that he had been ordered by god (allah) to give his daughter fatema to ali (asws) in marriage,for the 10 years that mohammed (saws) led the community in medena,Ali (asws) was extremely active in his service,leading parties of warriors on battles & carrying messges & order,ali (asws) took part in almosost all the battles fought in defense of the early muslim.Ali (asws) was appointed calepha by mohammed (saws) companions in medina after the assassination of the third calepha Ottman ebn affan he encountered deiance & civil war (first fetna) during his reigh in 661 emam ali (asws) was attacked while praying in the mosgue of kooffa in iraq dying a few days later...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ismiel yousef
عضومشارك
عضومشارك

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 40
العمر : 56
الموقع : A.c.t .aus
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/04/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Emam ali aleh al salam   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالأحد 26 أبريل 2009, 9:37 am

salamalykom barak alah bek ya akhe jamel jedan ,thank you very much salah you are getting very old and fat .good to see you ,do you remember me .

call me
0416 371257
المشرف العام
مديـــــر المنتــــــــــــدى
المشرف العام

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 821
رقم العضوية : 1
الموقع : اين ما تكون الحقيقة
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Emam ali aleh al salam   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 27 أبريل 2009, 11:31 am

بوركت وشكرا لك
http://riyaso.ahlamontada.net
yuosef nabel
عضومشارك
عضومشارك
yuosef nabel

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 80
الموقع : a c t -aus
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/04/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Emam ali aleh al salam   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالسبت 16 مايو 2009, 6:17 am

Abu al-Hamra, the retainer of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.): When dawn broke, the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) would pass by the house of Ali (A.S.) and Fatima (A.S.) and say: Greetings to you, O Ahl al-Bayt; prayer, prayer: "Verily, Allah intends to keep off from you (every kind of) uncleanness, O you the people of the house, and purify you (with) a thorough purification".
Al-Imam Ali (A.S.): The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) would come to us every morning and say: May God's mercy be upon you, it is time for prayers". "Verily, Allah intends to keep off from you (every kind of) uncleanness, O you the people of the house, and purify you (with) a thorough purification".
Al-Imam al-Sadiq (A.S.): Quoted his father, on the authority of his father, on the authority of his grandfather Zayn al-Abidin, on the authority of al-Hasan (A.S.) who said in his argument with Muawiyya during the peace deal: After that (the revelation of the ayah of Tathir) The Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) till he was alive would come to us at dawn and say: May God's Mercy be on you, it is time for prayer. "Verily, Allah intends to keep off from you (every kind of) uncleanness, O You the people of the house, and purify you (with) a thorough purification".

A Research on Salutation (Taslim) Hadith (An explanation)
Great traditionists of the world of Islam have narrated in different ways from Ahl al-Bayt(A.S.) and great companions like Abu Said al-Khudri, Anas ibn Malik, Abd Allah ibn al-Abbas, Abul Hamra' and others. Accordingly, the event itself is genuine and certain. As for the number of traditions in this regard, however, three groups are distinguished: First group: The traditions which imply that whenever the Holy Prophet of Islam(S.A.W.) wanted to go the mosque for morning prayers, he would go to Ali(A.S.) and Fatima's (A.S.) house and call them to prayers by salutation and reciting the ayah of Tathir.
Second group: The traditions according to which the narrator has personally seen the above mentioned event. Third group: The traditions which apparently denote that the event had not happened every day and that they differ with each other and with the first group of hadith in the number of days.
The first and the second groups have no incompatibility with each other and, accordingly, it becomes obvious that in the third group, the narrators have related their own observations which are strengthened by validity-provided that they are all flawless in origin and free from any interpolation.
Thus, to sum up the present chapter, after the revelation of the ayah of Tathir the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.A.W.) would - in order to clarify the meaning of Ahlal-Bayt in the ayah of Tathir and that of Ahlak in the ayah: "Enjoin prayer on your people" (20:132) - go to Ali (A.S.) and Fatima's (A.S.) doorstep at morning prayer time every day and call them to prayer by salutation and reciting the ayah Tathir.
All the hadiths mentioning a certain number [of days] in relating this event represent the narrator's observation and no exclusivity is understood; however some Hadiths imply that the Holy Prophet's(S.A.W.) action has been taken after the revelation of the ayah, "Enjoin prayer on your people".
Abu Said al-Khudri: When the verse, "Enjoin prayer on your people" was revealed, the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) would go to Ali's (A.S.) house every morning for eight months and say: May God's Mercy be on you, it is time to perform, prayer "Verily, Allah intends to keep off from you (every kind of) uncleanness, O you the people of the house, and purify you (with) a thorough purification"
Allamah Tabataba'i (R.A.) commented on Abu Said's narration as follows: The tradition implies that this ayah was revealed in Madinah and as far as I remember nobody has objected to this view yet. However it may mean that to act as commanded by this ayah, the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) would go to Ali's house in Madinah, even though it had been revealed in Makkah, which is improbable.
salah almaroob
عضوفعال
عضوفعال

مُساهمةموضوع: انظر الى معجزة تشقق الكعبة المشرفة في المكان الذي خرجت منه فاطمة بنت اسد ام امير المؤمنين علي (ع) بعد ولادته داخل الكعبة المشرفة   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 22 مايو 2009, 10:36 am

معجزة الكعبه

The speaker is Dr. Tarek Al-Kateb as a witness when he checked the crack on the Kaba and reported to his students at a University

شهادة الدكتور طارق الكاتب التي ذكرها لطلابه في الجامعة

انظر الى تجدد الفطر(الشرخ) يوم 13 رجب من كل عام يوم ولادة الامام علي

ويمكن لك ان تشم راحة زكية من الفطر لا مثيل لها في جدران الكعبة

The renewal of Kaba Crack where Imam Ali's Mom entered the Kaba at the time of birth

If you are there you will smell nice perfume coming from the crack

sorry i can"t put aphoto>>>>>>>
salah almaroob
عضوفعال
عضوفعال

مُساهمةموضوع: معجزة الكعبه   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 22 مايو 2009, 10:40 am

Look to the shape of the crack when Fatima Bent Asad stayed inside for 3 days and used the hole to enter and leave. It is very clear from inside according to Dr. Tarek

انظر الى شكل الفطر المتجدد في كل عام الذي يشير الى خروج فاطمة بنت أسد من الركن اليماني بعد ان بقيت ثلاث ايام في داخل الكعبة المشرفة ومن داخل الكعبة المشرفة الاثر واضح تماماً كما اشار اليه الدكتور طارق الكاتب الذي كان ضمن لجنة دخلت الكعبة المشرفة لمعالجة الفطر المتجدد في كل عام وفي يوم ولادة الامام أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام فماذا بعد الحق إلا الضلال ونرى : Here are some facts
The crack is renewed every year on the night of birth, renewed the crack even after rebuilding the Kaba, usually nice smell comes from the crack, it is reported that the prophet used to usually tough that part of the Kaba (Yamani Side), and lastly Dr. Tarek Al-Kateb's report and other schools of thought

1 . تجدد الفطر سنوياً رغم كل المعالجات عبر القرون .. ليلة ولادة الامام

2 . تجدد الفطر حتى بعد اعادة بناء الكعبة بعد تهديمها بمنجنيق بني أمية

3 . الرائحة الزكية المنبعثة من الفطر والتي لا مثيل لها في جدران الكعبة
>>>>
salah almaroob
عضوفعال
عضوفعال

مُساهمةموضوع: معجزة الكعبه   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 22 مايو 2009, 10:44 am

4 . ورد ان النبي يمس الركن اليماني بالخصوص ، وهذا دليل لمن اهتدى

5 . شهادة الدكتور طارق الكاتب وغيره اضافة الى مصادر الفرق الاسلامية

انظر الى آثر الرأس والكتفين وباقي الجسم في دلالة على صدق ما ذكره الدكتور طارق الكاتب ، بان هناك آثر واضح .. لخروج فاطمة من الداخل look the shape of the crack for Fatima's head and shoulder to get in/out

ما يمنعك ان تكون متواجد يوم 13 رجب يوم ولادة الامام لترى الحقيقة Do you want to be another witness? attend the night of Imam Ali birth at the Kaba at the side of Yamani to see the renewal of the crack

والان انظر الى معالم الفطر جيداً .. لتعرف من هو علي عليه السلام More details of the crack

ما يمنعك ان تكون متواجد يوم 13 رجب يوم ولادة الامام لترى الحقيقة
والان انظر الى معالجة آخرى ولكن الكعبة تصرخ بالمعجزة وللّه الحمد

if you need to see photo email me salah_david@hotmail.com i will send you copy

عدل سابقا من قبل salah almaroob في الجمعة 22 مايو 2009, 10:52 am عدل 1 مرات
salah almaroob
عضوفعال
عضوفعال

مُساهمةموضوع: معجزة الكعبه   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 22 مايو 2009, 10:51 am

اطلع على 16 مصدر سني و 50 مصدر شيعي و 40 مصدر قصائد

شهدت الكعبة فقالت : من هنا خرج إليكم سيد الاوصياء فهل من مدكر

الركن الذي خرجت منه فاطمة بنت اسد ، بالامام أمير المؤمنين

عليهما السلام بعد ولادته داخل الكعبة وينفطر هذا الركن كل عام

انظر الى شكل الفطر المتجدد الذي يشير الى خروج فاطمة بنت أسد

انظر الى أحد معالجات الفطر المتجدد في كل عام في ولادة الامام

وهنا محاولة علاج مع استعمال براغي كما نشاهد

هيهات ان تختفي المعجزة والكعبة تشهد بها لكل الناس

ما يمنعك ان تكون متواجد يوم 13 رجب يوم ولادة الامام لترى الحقيقة

if any 1 need this photo email me salah_david@hotmail.com and i will send it to you
eda ay shakhes yaheb an yahsal ala hade alsower ersel lee ala salah_david@hotmail.com
takhred ab
عضومشارك
عضومشارك
takhred ab

انثى عدد الرسائل : 36
العمر : 37
الموقع : auburn-nsw
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/05/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Emam ali aleh al salam   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 29 مايو 2009, 9:30 am

hiii dear frend salah almaroob i would like to have a copy of that photo would you please send it to me it will be abigs thanks flower flower flower flower flower
email/takhred_23@yahoo.com.au thank you

sorry i trid to send you email to the one you provided but i could not get thro thank flower
zaynab saleh
عضو مميز
عضو مميز

انثى عدد الرسائل : 234
العمر : 39
الموقع : QUEENSLAND
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/05/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Emam ali aleh al salam   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالأحد 21 يونيو 2009, 6:59 am

بارك الله بيكم ... اللهم احشرنا مع محمد وال محمد ,,لافتى إلا علي ولا سيف إلا ذو الفقار ,هذا علي بن ابي طالب الامام المبين الانزع البطين
هذا الامام حبل الله المتين والناصر المعين
هذا الامام رفيع الشان وقارئ القرأن كما انزله الرحمن
هذا الامام امام البررة وقاتل الكفرة المسمى بحيدرة
هذا الامام حجة الجبار وابو الائمة الاطهار
هذاامير المؤمنين علي بن ابي طالب (ع) ,
المشرف العام
المشرف العام

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 821
رقم العضوية : 1
الموقع : اين ما تكون الحقيقة
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Emam ali aleh al salam   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالأحد 21 يونيو 2009, 8:50 am

Emam ali aleh al salam Untitlygy
http://riyaso.ahlamontada.net
سعيد العراقي
نائب المدير
نائب المدير
سعيد العراقي

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 740
العمر : 48
الموقع : بلد الطيبين والاوفياء (الـــــعراق)Ù…
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/03/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: السلام عليكم   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالأحد 21 يونيو 2009, 5:44 pm

Emam ali aleh al salam 04

ســــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــعيد
zaynab saleh
عضو مميز
عضو مميز

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Emam ali aleh al salam   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 03 يوليو 2009, 6:54 am

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله
واشهد ان محمد رسول الله
واشهد ان علي وابنائه المعصومين حجج الله واوليائه واصفيائه

اللهم اني اشهدك واشهد ملائكتك المقربين .... ورسولك الكريم
اني على بيعة وولاية امير المؤمنين علي بن ابي طالب
الى قيامة الساعة ,
من مثلي وامامي علي...غياث المستغيثين
من مثلي وامامي علي...بيعته في رقاب المؤمنين والمؤمنات
من مثلي وامامي علي...يعسوب الدين وقبلة العارفين والراشدين
من مثلي وامامي علي...خليفة رسول رب العالمين
من مثلي وامامي على...المثل الاعلا والعروة الوثقى
من مثلي وامامي علي...قاتل الناكثين والقاسطين والمارقين
من مثلي وامامي علي...نور المشارق والمغارب
من مثلي وامامي علي...الممدوح في وعم والمرسلات,
من مثلي وامامي علي..الممدوح في هل أتى والذاريات
من مثلي وامامي علي..وليد بيت الحرام
من مثلي وامامي علي..عنده علم الاولين والاخرين
من مثلي وامامي على..من شرفت به مكة ومنى صحاب اللوى
من مثلي وامامي علي..الماضي على سنة رسول الله
من مثلي وامامي علي..ثاني اهل العباء البائت على فراش المصطفى ,
من مثلي وامامي علي..عنده علم الكتاب وفصل الخطاب
من مثلي وامامي علي..مصلي القبلتين
من مثلي وامامي علي..صاحب البيعتين الضارب بالسيفين والطاعن بالرمحين
من مثلي وامامي علي..اغالب كل غالب اسد الله الغالب ,
من مثلي وامامي علي...حبه حسنة وبغضه سيئة
من مثلي وامامي علي... امام الحق وسيد الخلق بعد رسول الحق
من مثلي وامامي علي..العبد الصالح والميزان الراجح
من مثلي وامامي علي..الممدوح في الانعام
من مثلي وامامي علي..الليث الهمام ومكسر الاصنام في بيت الله الحرام
من مثلي وامامي علي..بليغ البيان وفصيح اللسان
من مثلي وامامي علي..سهم الله الصائب في نحور الكتائب ,
zaynab saleh
عضو مميز
عضو مميز

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Emam ali aleh al salam   Emam ali aleh al salam I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 03 يوليو 2009, 7:08 am

نادي عليا مظهر العجائب تجده لك عونا في النوائب كل هم وغم سينجلي بولايتك يا علي يا علي ياعلي ,
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Emam ali aleh al salam
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى رياض العام :: الأسلاميات :: المنتدى الديني-
انتقل الى: