منتدى رياض العام
عزيزي الزائر....عزيزتي الزائرة
باسمي واسم جميع إداريي ومشرفي واعضاء ๑۩ ۩๑منتدى رياض سوفت ๑۩ ۩๑ نرحب بكم معنا في منتداكم ونتمنى لكم التوفيق .. كما نود منكم المساهمه معنا في استمرار رقي هذا المنتدى الذي نكن له بالشئ الكثير ... ونرجو من الله لكم التوفيق لكي تعم الفائده على الجميع ...
الكل يتوقع منكم الأفضل عند تسجيلكم في المنـتدى وأنتم مطالبون به لوضع صورة جيدة عنكم

منتدى رياض العام
عزيزي الزائر....عزيزتي الزائرة
باسمي واسم جميع إداريي ومشرفي واعضاء ๑۩ ۩๑منتدى رياض سوفت ๑۩ ۩๑ نرحب بكم معنا في منتداكم ونتمنى لكم التوفيق .. كما نود منكم المساهمه معنا في استمرار رقي هذا المنتدى الذي نكن له بالشئ الكثير ... ونرجو من الله لكم التوفيق لكي تعم الفائده على الجميع ...
الكل يتوقع منكم الأفضل عند تسجيلكم في المنـتدى وأنتم مطالبون به لوضع صورة جيدة عنكم

منتدى رياض العام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى رياض العام

منتدى علمي ثقافي عام منوع

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

building & constructions-ziggurat(malweyat samarraa)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
salah almaroob
عضوفعال
عضوفعال

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 142
العمر : 54
الموقع : australia--sydney
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2009

building & constructions-ziggurat(malweyat samarraa) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: building & constructions-ziggurat(malweyat samarraa)   building & constructions-ziggurat(malweyat samarraa) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 10 أبريل 2009, 9:14 am

one of the main attractions in samarra is this ancient minaret built by abbasid Caliph al-mutawakkil (AD847-861).It"s design is based on the ziggurat,a staged tower in which each storey is smaller than the one below it.starting at the base,a ramp spirals around the main solid column of the minaret,making five complete turns and ending at a small circular watchower.the tottering walls in the background once enclosed the rectangular courtyard of what is believed to have been the largest mosgue in the world,Today uae -abo daube want to build the largest mosgue in the world the construction work has been on since 2004,ok today look & think how maney years iraq need to cach up the world in building & constructions which was the 1st one in the world before ,we can do it by help each other in our skill,thank you.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ali mohamed
عضو جدبد
عضو جدبد

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 4
العمر : 50
الموقع : sydney & act
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/04/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: ya you are right about building & constructions in iraq   building & constructions-ziggurat(malweyat samarraa) I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 10 أبريل 2009, 10:23 am

what you wrote about building before in iraq ,ya it was 1 of fist of the world ,about about the portico of the Abbasid palace in baghdad is a fine example of islamic architecture.the ruins of the old citadel have been partly restored and are now used to house an important collection of arab relics since 1831,then turkish control of iraq was very weak.thank you i get back to you
المشرف العام
مديـــــر المنتــــــــــــدى
مديـــــر المنتــــــــــــدى
المشرف العام

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 821
العمر : 56
رقم العضوية : 1
الموقع : اين ما تكون الحقيقة
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: شكرا" لمساهماتكم   building & constructions-ziggurat(malweyat samarraa) I_icon_minitimeالسبت 11 أبريل 2009, 12:22 am

نشكر لكم مساهماتكم وردودكم ونقدر عاليا" ماأنتم فيه ونتمنى ان تكون كتاباتكم باللغة العربية لكي يتمكن الجميع من قرائتها واعلم بان انظمة تشغيل الحاسوب لديكم ربما لم يضاف اليها برنامج يدعم اللغة العربية ولكن كل التقدير لكم وشكرا" جزيلا
http://riyaso.ahlamontada.net
ali mohamed
عضو جدبد
عضو جدبد

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 4
العمر : 50
الموقع : sydney & act
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/04/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: DO YOU KNEW OR NOT ? bricks (tabook)   building & constructions-ziggurat(malweyat samarraa) I_icon_minitimeالسبت 11 أبريل 2009, 4:09 am

Bricks were invented in iraq,where the attempt at a building code was introduced by hammurabi arround 2000 b.c these new clay bricks will dry in the sun for two to three weeks time,why today we get it from iran,syria,jordan and maney more,that clay brick is 1 of the most stronger bricks in the world even when i was in iraq they used to do it back in 1988.
salah almaroob
عضوفعال
عضوفعال

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 142
العمر : 54
الموقع : australia--sydney
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: And do knew moseul railway station in bagdad   building & constructions-ziggurat(malweyat samarraa) I_icon_minitimeالسبت 11 أبريل 2009, 9:07 am

hi>do you knew there is three main railway lines radiate to all parts of iraq from the mosul railway station in baghdad,the tall towers supporting the building"ssuperstucure are symbolic of the ancient six pillars of strength guarding the approaches to the peak of haji Umran innorthern zagros mountain range,any it"s very old but beter what we have here in Australia so where is that engineering who done it.

building & constructions-ziggurat(malweyat samarraa)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» building & constructions
» building @ constructions
» مرحبا بكم في المنتدى الهندسي

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى رياض العام :: العلوم والطب والتكنلوجيا :: المنتدى الهندسي-
انتقل الى: